[RealityKings] - Big Tits Boss

jofrey

Courtney Cummz - The cummz shot

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090909/RmST46UqUU.jpg

Mon August 31, 2009

When you fuck your boss, because you fucked her secretary is when you know your packing. She heard about the size of my missile and wanted a bite. She started by playing her Boss role and teased me with her tits. I pulled out my cock and she immediately started sucking away. I fucked her all over her desk, and gave her huge tits a good kissing. My boss Courtney is a freak and now she could spread the word around her friends.

Photo Set

Number of pics: 554 Size: 104.28mB Resolution: 600х900

Photoset - rapidshare.com

Photoset - letitbit.net

Eurosexparties - Tourist attraction

Thursday September 10, 2009

So Renato and Zenza thought it would be a great idea to try and hit up some of the more touristy spots in order to meet new women. Not too long after, they met Eloa. This beautiful brunette from France was on vacation, taking in the sights. So the boys got to work and got her to agree to come back to the spot for some drinks. No time was wasted as the sex talk began, which led to her feeling on some crotch. Needless to say, it was on from there. She brought out her huge natural boobs and round bubble butt ass. My mouth began to water. She quickly got on her knees and start to suck them both off at once. Then the crazy sex started. Tons of pussy fucking and anal action took place. It got really crazy because Eloa loved to get fucked in the ass. She loved double penetration even more. Wow. I can not stress to you how good this update is. One of the best this year. Enjoy.

Cast: Zenza Raggi, Renato, Eloa Lombard

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090911/u5wTEs3khN.jpg

Photo Set

Number of pics: 572 Size: 102.49mB Resolution: 600х900

Eurosexparties - Kittys curves

Thursday September 03, 2009

Tony called me talking about he was at the park with two beautiful babes and to hurry up and get there. So I show up with Renato to see that Tony just was not talking shit. He was with two beautiful Euro babes. Kitty and Joanne. We sat around hanging out, showing off the little english that they knew. Time came to head back to the pad for some fun. We got right into it. The blonde and brunette pair started to take off their clothes and revealed two sets of natural perky tits. Awesome. Then the asses got exposed and the dicks started to get sucked on. Tons of fun here. Even more fun was had as the girls and boys started to fuck. And fuck they did. All sorts of positions and partners were being traded in a classic european orgy. Good stuff here. Trust. Enjoy.

Cast: Kitty , Renato, Tony, Joanne Sweet

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090911/JPz0jmi564.jpg

Photo Set

Number of pics: 550 Size: 113.44mB Resolution: 600х900

• 3 weeks later...

Eurosexparties - Anita - The talented trio

Anita

Thu September 24, 2009

Anitta had an unfortunate accident with a motor bike, so she was wearing a bandage on one of her beautiful long legs. This European brunette called up two of her hot friends over to help take care of her since Renato was of no use. At least for the moment. The minute her friends showed up, it was game time. One blonde, two brunettes, and one cock make for good times. Tons of blowjob action here as well as some great pussy eating and licking. The girls took turns getting fucked properly by Renato and one of them even got adventurous with some anal fun. Tons of good stuff here for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

Cast: Renato, Bailey, Kendra, Anita

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091002/gmXU8U58KH.jpg

Photo Set

Number of pics: 650 Size: 122,57mB Resolution: 600х900

Photoset - letitbit.net