Don`t Speak Russian?

DOMINIK

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
No, you can't. You can create new topics and reply them in this forum (for english speaking users)

Thanks so much for explaining the rules. This is such an awesome forum, everyone seems to be sharing.

Do you have recommendations which section is easier for beginners to find stuff to contribute, as starters?

When I browse around, everyone seems to be in expert mode already, very daunting for beginners. My complete lack of Russian knowledge is not helping. :)

By the way Is it acceptable in this forum to post materials that I found on the web, ie not my own uploads?

Do you have recommendations which section is easier for beginners to find stuff to contribute, as starters?

I have no any recommendations, but I think it's better to share stuff you like most of all, not any special. This is easier for beginners, I think.

By the way Is it acceptable in this forum to post materials that I found on the web, ie not my own uploads?

Yes, you can. Do not forget to use search before you add smth, maybe smbd had already added it ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...